Certified BPO Team-Lead Specialist (CBTS™)
CBTS™ Certification is the most effective qualification globally demonstrating your fitness for supervising and leading complex teams in customer service, teleselling, helpdesks, collections, frontdesks and reservations in premier hotels, telephone companies, airlines, travel companies, BPO organizations, customer contact centers and banks.
The applications/registrations for this program based on HCMS21 Release 3.1 have closed for now and shall re-open on December 15, 2013 based on the updated Knowledge & Competence Pre-requisites under HCMS21 Release 3.5.
Please submit your preliminary application now for the February 2013 examination. Please note that you will be required to make payments only after the formal acceptance of your application.
IMPORTANT: All the CBTS™ registered students (15th October 2013 and before) can take special examinations in Jan/Feb 2014 at BCI authorized assessment centers. Please note that BCI will be conducting CBTS™ examination based on HCMS21 Release 3.5 ONLY from March 2014 onwards.
- Team Leads in Contact Centers
- Supervisors for teams of Front-desks and Receptions in starred hotels, restaurants, shopping arcades etc.
- Team Heads/ Supervisors on Customer Information Desks in Passport Offices, Embassies, Airport Lounges, Airport Check-in Counters, Hospitals etc.
- Team Leads in Customer Support Centers of appliance makers, computer companies, mobile operators etc.
- Team Heads in Customer Helpdesks in Banks, Telecom Companies and other types of organizations like those in Tele-selling, Loan Recoveries and Collection Centers
- Team Leads in Customer Handling in Travel & Ticketing companies, shopping malls, hyper-stores etc.
Percentage of professionals from various industry choosing CBTS™
Based on the updated Knowledge & Competence Pre-requisites under HCMS21 Release 3.5.
|Exam Code ||: CD0-001
|Maximum Marks ||: 500
|Passing score ||: 70%
|Languages ||: English (Soon also in: French, Spanish, Chinese & Arabic)
|1. CBTS™ Domain Knowledge Assessment
No. of Questions: 75
Lenth of Test: 90 Minutes
|2. Situation Response Test/Assignment
No. of Questions: 4
Lenth of Test: 40 Minutes
|3. Referee Feedback Reports
Upgrade to become a CBOM™ / CBQM™ / CBTM™ / CBPM™
Enter Credential Code to view details.
All other BCI™ Certification Program