Your CBSS™ Certification valid for 3 years and to continue your qualification, you have to Recertify. Recertification implies making your CBSS™ credential valid again before its validity expires in 3 years. Keeping your CBSS™ alive and active through recertification is easy. There will be frequent reminder emails from BCI and from other BCI partners. You simply have to click the links mentioned in these communications, or log into your BCI account and register for CBSS™ recertification. Remember, training is NOT mandatory for recertification and you have to only register and complete some documentary formalities. In case you have not been working for more than last three months at the time of applying for the recertification, you will be required to take the CBSS™ recertification examination. Please click on the links below to know more.
How many times can you Recertify for CBSS™
BCI permits unlimited number of recertification chances for CBSS™ and your CBSS™ qualification can expire only if it has not been “refreshed” once in three years. However, after two years of your CBSS™ award, you may well consider upgrading to the Team Lead certification – the CBTS™- Certified BPO Team-Lead Specialist certification. You will receive frequent reminders from BCI and other BCI partners on this and there are exciting upgrade offers, which you can grab and get fee discounts.
When to apply for a Recertification for CBSS™
You should apply for recertification at least 8 weeks prior to the date of expiry of your CBSS™ certification. This date is mentioned on your CBSS™ as well. In addition, you receive frequent reminders from BCI to this effect. Remember, if your CBSS™ recertification application is NOT received by BCI till two weeks before the expiry of your certification, your recertification request will be only processed as a fresh CBSS™ application and you will have to pay the applicable full CBSS™ fee.
How to Recertify for CBSS™
Recertification for CBSS™ is a simple 3-step process:
- Register for your CBSS™ Recertification Program
You can enroll for recertification directly with BCI on one of the BCI portals or take the assistance of any of the authorized BCI training providers nearest to you. Once you register and pay the required fee, you will receive the CBSS™ recertification Voucher and all other relevant information about your training and assessments etc., through email including the login details of your Recertification account. You will directly qualify for the CBSS™ recertification after completing the recertification formalities as mentioned in Step 2 below. Indeed, do remember to enroll early if you want to enjoy the fee benefit!
- Complete CBSS™ Recertification Requirements
Once you have applied for a CBSS™ recertification, you are required to complete the following BCI-prescribed formalities after logging into your account:
- Submission of your latest Curriculum Vitae in the format available on the CBSS™ Recertification section of the BCI portal.
- Complete the Online Service Delivery Career Experience Report documenting key aspects of your learnings and achievements since attaining the CBSS™ certification as instructed.
- In case you have not been working for three months or more prior to the date of applying for your CBSS™ recertification, you will be required to take the CBSS™ recertification examination. You can schedule your examination by choosing online a particular date and time combination from the BCI Examination Schedule available in the examination section.
- Get the Certification Decision
You are there now. If you qualify all prescribed BCI norms on Knowledge and Competence Prerequisites and all required documentation requirements are complete, your CBSS™ credential stands reactivated for another one year and your new CBSS™ Credential Pack reaches you within 30-45 days.
Click here to apply for CBSS™ recertification!