CBMT® Assessment Structure & Plan
As prescribed under HCMS21, Release 3.5, 2012.
Components of CBMT® Assessment Policy for first-time BCI Registrants
||Final Assessment Component
||CBMT® Online Assessment
||Management Assignment Report/Dissertation
||Referee Feedback Reports
- To complete their eligibility for CBMT® Award consideration by BCI, all CBMT® registrants have to furnish Referee Reports.
- Referee Reports are feedbacks from the Registrant’s senior/supervisor/managers on areas like Registrant’s work performance, professional competence and ethics.
- Referee Reports are to be filled-in online on the BCI Assessment portal by Registrant’s superiors as mentioned above. The registrant shall be given a portal link which (s)he has to share with her/ his referees. The referees will then go online on this link and fill-in the Report and submit.
- All CBMT® registrants have to write a report on an Assignment topic given by BCI or a Dissertation. This is a mandatory requirement for all registrants and there cannot be an exception to this.
- The Assignment Report/Dissertation has e to be written in MS Word in a BCI- prescribed format and submitted online on designated locations on the BCI Assessment/Dissertation Portal as instructed by the CTP or by BCI
through email communication.
- A typical Assignment Report/Dissertation would have a word-count of 7000 and carry 200 marks.
CBMT® Domain Knowledge Examination Weights
||Areas of Professional Knowledge to be Assessed
||Proportional Weightage in Exam (in %)
||Understanding of the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Industry
||Profile of a Master Trainer
||Understanding of the Training function in BPO Organizations
||Contribution to Other Functions and Organization Growth