YourCBOM® Certification valid for 3 years and to continue your qualification, you have to Recertify. Recertification implies making your CBOM® credential valid again before its validity expires in 3 years. Keeping your CBOM® alive and active through recertification is easy. There will be frequent recertification reminder emails from BCI and from other BCI partners. You will simply have to click the links mentioned in these communications, or log into your BCI account and register for CBOM® recertification. Remember, training is NOT mandatory for recertification and you have to only register and complete some documentary formalities. In case you have not been working for more than last three months at the time of applying for the recertification, you may be required to take the CBOM® recertification examination. Please click on the links below to know more.
How many times can you Recertify for CBOM®
BCI permits unlimited number of recertification chances for CBOM® and your CBOM® qualification can expire only if it has not been “refreshed” once in three years. However, after two years of your CBOM® award, you may well consider upgrading to the Operations Leader certification – the CBOL®- Certified BPO Operations Leader. You will receive frequent reminders from BCI and other BCI partners on this and there are exciting upgrade offers, which you can grab and get fee discounts.
When to apply for a Recertification for CBOM®
You should apply for recertification at least 8 weeks prior to the date of expiry of your CBOM® certification. This date is mentioned on your CBOM® as well. In addition, you receive frequent reminders from BCI to this effect. Remember, if your CBOM® recertification application is NOT received by BCI till two weeks before the expiry of your certification, your recertification request will be only processed as a fresh CBOM® application and you will have to pay the applicable full CBOM® fee.
How to Recertify for CBOM®
Recertification for CBOM® is a simple 3-step process:
- Register for your CBOM® recertification program
You can enroll for recertification directly with BCI on one of the BCI portals or take the assistance of any of the authorized BCI training providers nearest to you. Once you register and pay the required fee, you will receive the CBOM® recertification Voucher and all other relevant information through email including the login details of your Recertification account. You will directly qualify for the CBOM® recertification after completing the recertification formalities as mentioned in Step 2 below. Indeed, do remember to enroll early if you want to enjoy the fee benefit!
- Complete CBOM® Recertification requirements
Once you have applied for a CBOM® recertification, you are required to complete the following BCI-prescribed formalities after logging into your account:
- Submission of your latest Curriculum Vitae in the format available on the CBOM® Recertification section of the BCI portal.
- Complete the Online Operations Management Experience Report documenting key aspects of your learnings and achievements since attaining the CBOM® certification as instructed.
- You may have to request your manager or your reporting officer (Referee) to submit a Confidential Work-Performance Feedback Report for you in the prescribed format. This is done online by your referee by logging in directly into the BCI assessment portal.
- In case you have not been working for three months or more prior to the date of applying for your CBOM® recertification, you may be required to take the CBOM® recertification examination. You can schedule your examination by choosing online a particular date and time combination from the BCI Examination Schedule available in the examination section.
- Get the Certification Decision
If you qualify all prescribed BCI norms on Knowledge and Competence Prerequisites and have completed your submissions, you become eligible for being considered for CBOM® recertification. You can expect your CBOM® Credential Pack to reach you within 30-45 days from the date of declaration of the award decision.
Click here to apply for CBOM® recertification!